The Art and Heart of Coaching Mentoring Program
The Art and Heart of Coaching is a mentoring process for all seasoned human development professionals, including coaches, therapists, teachers, consultants, fitness professionals; everyone who works with human beings to help them evolve to their highest potential is welcome! The process is led by Shahmeen Sadiq, Founder and Creator of this model. Through it, you will learn how to incorporate The Art and Heart of Coaching, an essential complement to the tools, techniques and science of coaching, into your professional practice.
The next series extends from September 19-November 14, no class on October 17 and consists of eight 90-minute webinar meetings. These meetings will be held every Tuesday from 2-3:30pm Eastern time
Everything you invite your clients to explore, is an exploration you ought to be engaged in yourself. Through this mentoring process, you’ll learn how to:
Create “safe space” between you and your clients, to enable them to sink into a deeper exploration guided by you.
Change your mindset to create sustainable results with ease and grace
- Forge deeper connections with yourself, and your clients, so that everything can become raw material for your development, and their coaching
- Put your own stories into service to illuminate, normalize and invite a change in the patterns and dynamics of clients lives
- Establish a reputation for being one of the most competent, grounded and effective coaches out there
The webinars are live (no pre-recorded content), interactive (plenty of time for Shahmeen Sadiq to work with you in the sessions) and are held as a process that extends over nine weeks, rather than a series of discrete sessions.
Your registration includes:
- 8 live interactive 90-minute webinars hosted and led by Shahmeen Sadiq, CEO of Anjali Leadership and creator of The Art and Heart of Coaching
- Webinars will be recorded so that you can listen again at your convenience.
- Membership in a private social media group hosted by Anjali Leadership to deepen your learning and create community around this coaching model.
- 12 Continuing Coach Education Resource Development units to count towards the maintenance of your ICF coaching credential.
Terms and Conditions
ICF Continuing Coach Education (CCE) hours
Completion of the webinar mentoring process includes 12 Continuing Coach Education Resource Development units to count towards the maintenance of your ICF coaching credential.
Webinar Registration Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations that are received up to 48 hours prior to the first webinar session will be refunded in full minus a $100 administration fee. Once the program begins, no refunds will be provided.